As a certified Divemaster or Assistant Instructor, you're ready to begin the training that provides both a career in diving and the respect only afforded those divers who carry the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor credential.
In the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC), you receive the intensive education that gives you the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary for teaching other divers. You practice these in the classroom, pool and open water settings. After completion, you'll be personally evaluated by professionals directly from PADI.
- Diving's most comprehensive and demanding program
- Instructor candidates attend more than 18 sessions on topics ranging from educational theory to practical conducting of PADI courses
- Candidates perform no less than 9 teaching presentations in the classroom, pool and open water
- Qualifies you to attend the Instructor Examination (IE)
- Please call for inquiries
This course consists of two parts: