As leaders in progressive diver education, Splash Water Sports and PADI offer extensive continuing education programs. We help you to excel in the activities that interest you most. Each of these specialty courses involve two to four specialty dives with an emphasis on learning during actual open water dives. Once each course is completed, you will be qualified to independently plan and make dives in the specialty area.
The first dive of each specialty credited as corresponding Advanced Open Water or Advanced Plus program dives.
- A.W.A.R.E. Coral Reef Conservation
- A.W.A.R.E. Fish Identification
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dry Suit
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
- Enriched Air - Nitrox
- Equipment Specialist
- National Geographic Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project A.W.A.R.E. Specialist
- Search & Recovery
- Semi-Closed Rebreather
- Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
- Underwater Videographer
Many are available online as well!